Areas Affected: Eastern Curry County and Josephine County; Jackson County
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST MONDAY...
* WHAT...Visibility at or less than one quarter of a mile in dense fog.
* WHERE...The Rogue and Illinois Valleys including Medford, Ashland, Talent, Phoenix, White City, Shady Cove, Grants Pass, O`Brien, Selma, and Cave Junction. This also includes Interstate 5 and Highway 199.
* WHEN...Until 9 AM PST Monday.
* IMPACTS...Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Patches of fog are reducing visibilities to below a quarter of a mile. These patches will become more widespread overnight.
* View the hazard area in detail at https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mfr/HAZARD
If driving, slow down, use your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
Air Quality Levels Definitions
California Road Conditions
DEQ Air Quality
National Weather Service
NWS Watches and Warnings
Oregon Road Conditions
Road Cameras and Conditions
Satellite Sighting Information
Washington Road Conditions