Areas Affected: Central and Eastern Lake County; Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM TO 8 PM PDT SUNDAY...
* WHAT...Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph expected.
* WHERE...In California, Modoc County including the Warner Mountains. In Oregon, Highway 31 near Summer Lake and mountain areas of Southern Lake and Extreme Eastern Klamath County.
* WHEN...From 11 AM to 8 PM PDT Sunday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Drought-stressed trees are more likely to be damaged, and tree fall is more likely in wildfire burn scar areas.
* View the hazard area in detail at https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/map/?wfo=mfr
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
National Allergy Map
National Weather Service
NWS Watches and Warnings
Oregon Road Conditions
Road Cameras and Conditions
Satellite Sighting Information
Washington Road Conditions