Areas Affected: Klamath Basin and the Fremont-Winema National Forest; South Central Oregon Desert including the BLM Land in Eastern Lake and Western Harney Counties
...Strong, gusty winds with low RH expected this afternoon and
...Strong, gusty winds with low RH possible in Fire Weather Zone
285 Sunday afternoon and evening...
.A dry cold front will bring strong, gusty winds with low relative
humidities to much of Fire Weather Zone 285 in California and
portions of Fire Weather Zones 624 and 625 in Oregon this afternoon
and evening. This will lead to the potential for rapid fire growth
in dry vegetation. Another round of gusty winds and low relative
humidities are possible again Sunday afternoon and evening in Fire
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO
10 PM PDT THIS EVENING FOR STRONG GUSTY WIND WITH LOW RH FOR FIRE
WEATHER ZONES 624 AND 625...
* Impacts: Strong, gusty wind with low relative humidity and high fire danger will likely contribute to a significant spread of new and existing fires.
* Affected area: Southeast and eastern Fire Weather Zone 624 along and near the Warner Mountains to include Lakeview, Valley Falls, Beatty and Bly. Primarily the south and southeast portions of Fire Weather Zone 625 to include Adel.
* Wind: West 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Humidity: 5 to 15 percent.
* View the hazard area in detail at: https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mfr/HAZARD
* A Red Flag Warning means that critical fire weather conditions are expected.
* A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible Red Flag Warnings.
* One less spark, one less wildfire.