Areas Affected: Klamath Basin and the Fremont-Winema National Forest; South Central Oregon Desert including the BLM Land in Eastern Lake and Western Harney Counties
...Strong, gusty winds with low RH Saturday afternoon and evening...
.A dry cold front will bring strong, gusty winds with low relative
humidities to much of Fire Weather Zone 285 in California and
portions of Fire Weather Zones 624 and 625 in Oregon Saturday
afternoon and evening. This will lead to the potential for rapid
fire growth in dry vegetation.
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM PDT SATURDAY
THROUGH 10 PM PDT SATURDAY FOR STRONG GUSTY WINDS WITH LOW RH FOR
PORTIONS OF FIRE WEATHER ZONES 624 AND 625...
* Impacts: Strong, gusty winds with low relative humidity and high fire danger will likely contribute to a significant spread of new and existing fires.
* Affected area: Southeast and eastern Fire Weather Zone 624 along and near the Warner Mountains to include Lakeview, Valley Falls and Beatty. Primarily the south and southeast portions of Fire Weather Zone 625 to include Adel.
* Wind: Southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Humidity: 5 to 15 percent.
* View the hazard area in detail at: https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mfr/HAZARD