Areas Affected: Central Siskiyou County Including Shasta Valley
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 AM PDT MONDAY FOR
EAST WIND WITH POOR OVERNIGHT RH RECOVERY AND STRONG GUSTY WIND
WITH LOW RH FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONE 281...
* Impacts: Strong, gusty east wind with low relative humidity, poor recovery, and high fire danger will likely contribute to a significant spread of new and existing fires.
* Affected area: In Northern CA...Fire Weather Zone 281.
* Wind: Northeast 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Humidity: 7 to 13 percent in the afternoon, recovering to only 30 to 45 percent in valleys and 15 to 30 percent at mid slopes and ridges.
* View the hazard area in detail at: https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mfr/HAZARD