Areas Affected: Klamath Basin and the Fremont-Winema National Forest; South Central Oregon Desert including the BLM Land in Eastern Lake and Western Harney Counties
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
TUESDAY EVENING FOR STRONG GUSTY WIND WITH LOW RH FOR FIRE
WEATHER ZONES 624 AND 625...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Fire Weather
Watch...which is in effect from Tuesday afternoon through Tuesday
* Impacts: Strong, gusty wind with low relative humidity and high fire danger will likely contribute to a significant spread of new and existing fires.
* Affected area: In South Central OR...Fire Weather Zones 624 and 625...mostly the southern sections.
* Wind: Southwest to west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Humidity: As low as 9 percent.
* View the hazard area in detail at: https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mfr/HAZARD Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible Red Flag Warnings. &&