Areas Affected: Eastern Rogue Valley; Siskiyou Mountains; Southern Oregon Cascades
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM PDT THIS MORNING
FOR EAST WIND WITH POOR OVERNIGHT RH RECOVERY FOR PORTIONS OF FIRE
WEATHER ZONES 621...622...623...
* Impacts: East winds, poor relative humidity recovery, and high fire danger will likely contribute to a significant spread of new and existing fires.
* Affected area: In Southwest OR...Fire Weather Zones 621...622 and 623.
* Wind: East 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Humidity: As low as 20 percent.
* View the hazard area in detail at: https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mfr/HAZARD
* Strong winds and low relative humidities will cause fires to spread very rapidly.
* One less spark, one less wildfire.