Areas Affected: Eastern Curry County and Josephine County; Jackson County
...AIR STAGNATION ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST
* WHAT...Degraded air quality due to poor mixing expected.
* WHERE...The Rogue Valley including Medford, Grants Pass, Ashland, Eagle Point, and Shady Cove.
* WHEN...Until 4 AM PST Monday.
* IMPACTS...Air stagnation is likely to result in diminishing air quality with time, especially in and near areas with significant sources of air pollution. Diminished air quality is likely to cause health issues for people with respiratory problems if precautions are not taken.
* View the hazard area in detail at https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/map/?wfo=mfr
People with respiratory illness should follow their physician`s advice for dealing with diminished air quality. N95 masks are effective at filtering out the majority of harmful air particulates. State air quality agencies highly recommend that no outdoor burning occur and that residential wood burning devices be limited as much as possible. According to state air quality agencies, prolonged periods of stagnant air can hold pollutants close to the ground where people live and breathe. Check with your local burn agency for any current restrictions in your area.
National Allergy Map
National Weather Service
NWS Watches and Warnings
Oregon Road Conditions
Road Cameras and Conditions
Satellite Sighting Information
Washington Road Conditions