Areas Affected: Central and Eastern Lake County
.A storm with a significant amount of moisture will bring
moderate to heavy mountain snow to the Cascades, mountains in
Western Siskiyou County, and possibly portions of the East Side
Saturday night into at least Monday morning.
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO
10 AM PST MONDAY...
* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 8 inches expected. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph.
* WHERE...Central and Eastern Lake County.
* WHEN...From 4 PM Saturday to 10 AM PST Monday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Travel will be very difficult to impossible. Strong winds and large quantities of snow could cause tree damage. Areas of strong winds with heavy snow will cause near blizzard-like white-out conditions.
* View the hazard area in detail at https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mfr/HAZARD
* Travel is strongly discouraged because of dangerous conditions. * If you must travel, keep tire chains, a flashlight, blankets, food, water, medications, and a fully charged phone with you. * The safest place during a winter storm is indoors. * A Winter Storm Warning means that severe winter weather is likely and poses a threat to life and property. Take protective action now.
Air Quality Levels Definitions
California Road Conditions
DEQ Air Quality
National Weather Service
NWS Watches and Warnings
Oregon Road Conditions
Road Cameras and Conditions
Satellite Sighting Information
Washington Road Conditions