Areas Affected: Central Douglas County; Central and Eastern Lake County; Eastern Curry County and Josephine County; Eastern Douglas County Foothills; Jackson County; Klamath Basin; Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County; Siskiyou Mountains and Southe
...AIR STAGNATION ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON PST
* Air quality...Poor mixing and light winds will keep stagnant conditions in place through at least Saturday morning. Pollutants may be trapped near ground level and this will result in reduced air quality at times. The Oregon Department of Environmental Quality has issued an Air Pollution Advisory which is in effect until further notice for Douglas, Josephine, Jackson, Klamath and Lake counties.
* Locations include...Valleys in Douglas, Josephine, Jackson, Klamath and Lake counties.
* Impacts...Pollutants in smoke may aggravate heart and lung disease and aggravate other serious health problems. Limit outdoor activities when air quality is reduced. Diminished air quality can create respiratory problems, especially for sensitive groups. Please follow medical advice if you have a heart or lung condition.
* For additional information on the air quality alert...please visit the web site at http://www.oregon.gov/deq
* Check the latest air quality information at https://oraqi.deq.state.or.us/home/map
* View the hazard area in detail at https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mfr/HAZARD
An air stagnation advisory indicates that due to limited movement of an airmass across the advisory area, pollution will increase.
Air Quality Levels Definitions
California Road Conditions
DEQ Air Quality
National Weather Service
NWS Watches and Warnings
Oregon Road Conditions
Road Cameras and Conditions
Satellite Sighting Information
Washington Road Conditions