Areas Affected: Central Siskiyou County
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Visibility one quarter mile or less in dense fog.
* WHERE...Central Siskiyou County including Interstate 5 around Yreka.
* WHEN...Until 9 AM PST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility.
* View the hazard area in detail at https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/map/?wfo=mfr
* Slow down and allow for plenty of room between you and other vehicles. * Fog makes objects appear farther away than they are * Use low beams. High beams reflect back thick fog, making visibility worse for you and other drivers. * Be prepared. Keep your headlights clean. That way, you`re ready for low-visibility conditions * Don`t use cruise control. Most crashes occur because the driver is going too fast for weather conditions.
National Allergy Map
National Weather Service
NWS Watches and Warnings
Oregon Road Conditions
Road Cameras and Conditions
Satellite Sighting Information
Washington Road Conditions