Areas Affected: Central Siskiyou County
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM PDT THIS AFTERNOON...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind
Advisory...which is in effect until 5 PM PDT this afternoon.
* Winds...South to southeast 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing...Winds increase this morning and peak around noon before diminishing late this afternoon.
* Locations include...Shasta Valley to include areas from Weed to Grenada along Interstate 5.
* Impacts...Gusty winds will make travel difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
* View the hazard area in detail at https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mfr/HAZARD
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Air Quality Levels Definitions
California Road Conditions
DEQ Air Quality
National Weather Service
NWS Watches and Warnings
Oregon Road Conditions
Road Cameras and Conditions
Satellite Sighting Information
Washington Road Conditions