Areas Affected: Central and Eastern Lake County; Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON TO 11 PM PDT SATURDAY...
* WHAT...Southwest winds 25 to 40 mph with gusts up to 50 mph expected.
* WHERE...In California, Modoc County, including highways 299, 395, the cities of Alturas, Canby and Willow Creek. In Oregon, Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County and Central and Eastern Lake County. This includes the cities of Lakeview, Valley Falls, and portions of highways 140 east of Bly, 395 and highway 31 between Summer Lake and Lakeview.
* WHEN...From noon to 11 PM PDT Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Gusty winds could also lead to enhanced fire behavior on existing fires.
* View the hazard area in detail at https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/map/?wfo=mfr
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
National Allergy Map
National Weather Service
NWS Watches and Warnings
Oregon Road Conditions
Road Cameras and Conditions
Satellite Sighting Information
Washington Road Conditions