Areas Affected: Central and Eastern Lake County; Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS
* WHAT...Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph expected.
* WHERE...In California, the Warner Mountains of Modoc County. In Oregon, Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County and Central and Eastern Lake County. This includes areas along Highway 31 near Summer Lake.
* WHEN...Until 4 PM PST this afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
* View the hazard area in detail at https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mfr/HAZARD
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.