Areas Affected: Klamath Basin and the Fremont-Winema National Forest; South Central Oregon Desert including the BLM Land in Eastern Lake and Western Harney Counties
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM PDT THIS EVENING
FOR STRONG GUSTY WIND WITH LOW RH FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONES 624
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IS CANCELLED FOR STRONG GUSTY WIND WITH LOW
RH FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONES 624 AND 625...
The National Weather Service in Medford has cancelled the Fire
* Impacts: Strong, gusty wind with low relative humidity and high fire danger will likely contribute to a significant spread of new and existing fires.
* Thunderstorms: Isolated thunderstorms are expected this afternoon and evening over southern Lake county.
* Affected area: In South Central OR...Fire Weather Zones 624 and 625.
* Wind: West 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Humidity: As low as 8 percent.
* View the hazard area in detail at: https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mfr/HAZARD
* One less spark, one less wildfire. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Red Flag Warning means that critical fire weather conditions are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of strong winds, low relative humidity and warm temperatures will create extreme fire growth potential. &&