...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 PM THIS
AFTERNOON TO 11 AM PDT FRIDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 4
inches, with 4 to 8 inches in Northeast Jackson County near
Prospect and Butte Falls. Winds gusting as high as 40 mph.
* WHERE...Jackson County above 2000 feet, including portions of
I- 5 south of Ashland, portions of State Route 238 between
Jacksonville and Applegate, and portions of Highway 62 between
Trail and Prospect and including the cities of Prospect and
* WHEN...From 5 PM this afternoon to 11 AM PDT Friday.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult to impossible. The
hazardous conditions could impact the commute this evening and
* View the hazard area in detail at
* Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.tripcheck.com for latest road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.