Electrical Fire Causes Death of Two Dogs at Medford Home

A family is safe, but their pets did not make it out.

Posted: Jan. 16, 2019 10:46 AM
Updated: Jan. 16, 2019 10:46 AM

Speech to Text for Electrical Fire Causes Death of Two Dogs at Medford Home

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

announcer says "watching out when crews arrived one side of the house was on fire. they were able to quickly get the fire under control. the department shared this photo on their facebook of crews making sure the fire was out in the attic. the cause of the fire was from an electrical issue. there were no human injuries, but two dogs did die. the family will be able to return home tonight.
Medford
Clear
62° wxIcon
Hi: 81° Lo: 48°
Feels Like: 62°
Brookings
Clear
48° wxIcon
Hi: 61° Lo: 49°
Feels Like: 48°
Crater Lake
Clear
57° wxIcon
Hi: 73° Lo: 42°
Feels Like: 57°
Grants Pass
Scattered Clouds
63° wxIcon
Hi: 78° Lo: 49°
Feels Like: 63°
Klamath Falls
Clear
57° wxIcon
Hi: 74° Lo: 40°
Feels Like: 57°
Sunny & Cooler Friday
KDRV Radar
KDRV Fire Danger
KDRV Weather Cam

Community Events