MEDFORD -- As part of the "Beaver State Tour", top Oregon State athletics leaders made a stop in Medford Wednesday to meet with donors and friends of the program. Included in the entourage were athletic director, Scott Barnes, new head football coach and former Beaver QB, Jonathan Smith, and head men's basketball coach, Wayne Tinkle.
The trio talked about the importance of recruiting in Southern Oregon and connecting with fans south of Corvallis and Portland. To see what each man had to say, watch the video above.
- WATCH: Oregon State Athletics Leaders Visit Southern Oregon
- Five Southern Oregon Athletes Win Oregon Sports Awards
- Amateur Athlete: Trevahn Foster, Southern Oregon's Most Prolific Shot Blocker
- Amateur Athlete: Mountain Biking League Coming to Southern Oregon
- Southern Oregon MBB Clips Oregon Tech in Scoring-Friendly Thriller
- Southern Oregon Cruises to 32nd Straight Win Over Oregon Tech
- Southern Oregon Shocked by Eastern Oregon, Drops Second Straight
- Southern Oregon, Oregon Tech advance to NAIA Softball World Series
- Oregon Athletics Hit With Two-Year Probation
- Oregon athletes help kids discover new sports