ASHLAND, Ore.--Thanks to a career-high 502 passing yards on Senior Day, Southern Oregon quarterback Tanner Trosin has been named the NAIA Player of the Week.
It's the first time this year the senior gunslinger has won the honor, as he helped the seventh-ranked Raiders advance to 8-0 for just the second time in school history.
Trosin missed most of last year due to an injury, but has come storming out the gates in 2017--by halftime of SOU's win over Montana Western, he had already eclipsed 300 yards through the air for the 10th game in a row.
Trosin now leads the NAIA in yards and passing per game.
The Raiders hit the road to take on Montana State Northern on Saturday. A win would clinch them the Frontier Conference title outright.
- Trosin Wins NAIA Player of the Week, Raiders Stay at No. 7 in Rankings
- Raider Reaction: SOU Defense Stifles Yotes, Rogers Named NAIA Player of the Week
- SOU's Harlee Donovan First Raider to be Named NAIA Player of the Year
- Oregon Tech's Kallstrom Named NAIA Player of the Week
- SOU's Charlie Hall Named Coach of the Year, QB Tanner Trosin Offensive Player of the Year
- SOU wins NAIA Softball Championship
- Trosin, Rogers Named All-Americans by Associated Press
- SOU Team Camp Benefiting High Schools, Raider Players
- Oregon Tech Women Win NAIA Cross Country Championship
- Southern Oregon Women Reach NAIA National Tournament