ASHLAND -- After yet another monster week for SOU star shortstop Kelsey Randall, the speedster has been named the CCC's Offensive Player of the Week. Randall went 7-for-10 with 11 runs scored in her four games against Northwest. SOU swept the four-game series from their conference foes.
It is the sixth time in Randall's career she has taken home the award. During the four-game sweep, she also hit a home run (over the fence) at University Field for the first time in her career. She added a double, and four RBI.
Randall also made a little history over the weekend, becoming the first player in the history of the program to score 200 runs. She currently leads all of NAIA in runs scored (38) and steals (35).
Her teammate, Gabby Sandoval, was named the conference's honorable mention as Pitcher of the Week after picking up two wins.
- SOU's Kelsey Randall Named CCC's Softball Offensive Player of the Week
- Amateur Athlete: Kelsey Randall Sets Tone for Raider Offense
- SOU Softball Repeats as CCC Tournament Champs
- Randall's Heroics Help (3) SOU Softball to Saturday Sweep
- SOU Advances to CCC Championship Game
- SOU Football 2018 Preview: Offense
- SOU's Charlie Hall Named Coach of the Year, QB Tanner Trosin Offensive Player of the Year
- SOU Softball Claims Second CCC Title in Three Years with 6-1 Win Over EOU
- Poppen, Fischer Win Individual Titles, SOU Wrestling Co-CCC Champions
- Eastern Oregon Outlasts SOU for CCC Tournament Title