KLAMATH FALLS, Ore--The Oregon Tech men's basketball team stormed its way to 2-0 on Tuesday, as an impassioned Owls team exploded in the second half en route to a 89-82 win over University of Maine at Fort Kent.
Down by 11 after a sloppy first half of basketball, second-year head coach Justin Parnell rallied his team and coaxed big games out of Seth Erickson, Mitch Fink and Tyler Hieb.
Erickson led the Owls with 25 points, knocking down six 3-pointers; Fink poured in 21 and dished out seven assists; and Hieb added 15 of his own.
The Owls travel to California this weekend for the Bill Holtz Warrior Classic. Their Friday game against Menlo College is scheduled for a 3 p.m. tipoff.
- Oregon Tech MBB Explodes in Second Half to Pick Up Second Win
- Southern Oregon MBB Clips Oregon Tech in Scoring-Friendly Thriller
- Southern Oregon Cruises to 32nd Straight Win Over Oregon Tech
- Oregon Tech Men Reach NAIA National Tournament
- Kaison Faust Makes Oregon Tech Signing Official
- Oregon Tech Tops NCAA DII Power Western Oregon
- Oregon Tech WBB Outlasts Lewis & Clark 67-61 for Third Straight Win
- (19) Oregon Tech Pads Resume with 15-Point Win Over (9) SOU
- Oregon Tech Men's Basketball Clinches Home CCC Game with 92-77 Win
- Southern Oregon Rides Career Night from Bradford, Huge Second Half to Trounce Western Oregon