KLAMATH FALLS -- College of Idaho forward Aziz Leeks and Oregon Tech guard Mitchell Fink were voted the Cascade Collegiate Conference Co-Players of the Year by the league’s coaches, heading a 12-person All-CCC team that was released Wednesday by the conference office.
Fink, the sophomore guard from Clackamas, Oregon, helped the Owls earn a 14-6 conference record. Rounding out the top-3 individual conference players, Fink landed at 3rd highest scorer per game with an average of 19.56 points per game. Additionally, Fink recorded 2nd most steals with 1.78 per game (57 steals total), and 1st in assists with 7.47 assists per game (239 total).
Fink will lead the Hustlin' Owls as they reached the NAIA national tournament for the second year in a row after a four-year drought. Oregon Tech reached the tournament for just the second time since their 2012 national championship and are a No. 6 seed in one of the four 8-team regions.
They will take on Briar Cliff (IA) in the first-round of the tournament on Wednesday, March 7 at 8:15 a.m. PT. A full NAIA Division-II bracket is available right here.
- Oregon Tech Guard Mitch Fink Earns Co-CCC Player of the Year Honors
- Oregon Tech's Mitch Fink Skates to Second Straight CCC Player of the Year Honor
- Behind Fink's 33 Points, Carvalho's Buzzer Beater, Oregon Tech Survives in CCC Tournament
- Oregon Tech Men Win CCC Regular Season Championship
- Amateur Athlete: SOU's Wyatt Hutchinson, OIT's Mitch Fink Bound by Athleticism, Best Friendship
- Behind Fink's 42-Point Outburst, Oregon Tech Takes Season Series From SOU
- Oregon Tech Men's Basketball Clinches Home CCC Game with 92-77 Win
- Oregon Tech Earns Two Seed in NAIA Tournament
- Eastern Oregon Outlasts SOU for CCC Tournament Title
- Oregon Tech's Kallstrom Named NAIA Player of the Week