KLAMATH FALLS -- The Owls of Oregon Tech climbed above .500 and broke out of their two-game winning streak in grand fashion, beating New Hope Christian at home, 113-57 Wednesday night.
They dominated from the get go at Danny Miles Court and didn't look back. Tyler Hieb led all scorers with 27 points on 6 of 11 shooting and 11 of 15 from the line. Zach Bernards contributed a double-double, grabbing 16 rebounds to go along with 14 points.
While the game was never close, the Owls truly pulled away in the second half, outscoring New Hope Christian 61-29 over the final 20 minutes. They now turn their attention to rival Southern Oregon, who they will play in Ashland Tuesday night.
- Oregon Tech Dominates New Hope Christian 113-57 to Climb Above .500
- Behind Hot Shooting, Oregon Tech Men Knock Off Northwest Christian 99-89
- After Brief Comeback Attempt, Oregon Tech Ladies Fall Short to Northwest Christian
- Oregon Tech Men Reach NAIA National Tournament
- Kaison Faust Makes Oregon Tech Signing Official
- Southern Oregon MBB Clips Oregon Tech in Scoring-Friendly Thriller
- Oregon Tech Tops NCAA DII Power Western Oregon
- Southern Oregon Cruises to 32nd Straight Win Over Oregon Tech
- Oregon Tech Names John Van Dyke New Athletic Director
- One Year Later, Oregon Tech Ladies Stun (9) SOU Again