MEDFORD—The North Medford boys blew out Willamette by 30, received some help from Sheldon, and secured its second straight Southwest Conference title.
The Black Tornado put the Wolverines away in a hurry in a 76-36 win, getting 16 points from Oscar Banuelos and 15 from Kaison Faust.
The win by itself clinched them at least a share of the SWC regular season championship, but a Sheldon win over Grants Pass ensured North Medford would have the title all to itself, regardless of what happens in Wednesday’s season finale.
- North Medford Wins Second Straight SWC Championship
- South Medford Denies North of Outright SWC Title
- South Medford Girls See 92-Game SWC Winning Streak Come to End
- Faust, Fossen, Chamberlin Named SWC Players of the Year
- North Medford Softball Downs Tigard, Heads to Third Straight State Semifinal
- South Medford Hosts Australia, Wins by 33
- Cascade Christian Wins 3A State Championship
- Ashland Girls Win Slalom State Championship
- Beavers, Singler Look for Second Straight Win Over Oregon
- Crater Girls Win Christmas Classic for Second Straight Year