CLERMONT, Florida—A lightning delay to game three of the NAIA Softball World Series will push back the start of Southern Oregon’s game against Marian, which was originally scheduled for 3 pm PT, 6 pm ET.
Just prior to the 3:30 ET first pitch of Indiana Wesleyan and Science and Arts (OK.), officials deemed conditions unsafe, leading to over a two-hour delay.
Consequently, SOU and Marian will square off at 5:30 pm PT, 8:30 ET.
- NAIA World Series Delayed, SOU Pushed Back Over Two Hours
- SOU's 'Freshmen Four' Pave Way to NAIA World Series
- SOU, OIT arrive in Springfield for NAIA Softball World Series
- Delays strike on day one of NAIA Softball World Series
- Weather delay postpones decisive game at NAIA Softball World Series
- SOU wins NAIA Softball Championship
- SOU Softball One Win Away from Returning to NAIA World Series
- SOU Softball Wins Regional, Headed to NAIA World Series for Second Straight Season
- Multiple Comebacks Fall Short as SOU Drops First NAIA World Series Game, 10-6
- SOU softball tops Hope International, on brink of NAIA World Series