MEDFORD—It is not too early to call the St. Mary’s girls golf team a dynasty.
Not only did the Crusaders win their third straight team title last year, but their individual state champion—the only golfer under par last year at Quail Valley—was only a freshman.
To make things even scarier for the rest of the state, Baylee Hammericksen is now joined by her sister, Riley. Together they’re in position to keep St. Mary’s on top for the foreseeable future.
- Hammericksen sisterhood has St. Mary's golf on brink of dynasty
- St. Mary's parts ways with Kevin Dixon
- On the Brink of a Three-Peat: Cameron Brink Keys Southridge in Win Over South Medford
- Roundball Wrap: 2017-18 St. Mary's Boys Basketball Schedule
- Roundball Wrap: 2017-18 St. Mary's Girls Basketball Schedule
- 2018 High School Football Preview: St. Mary’s Crusaders
- St. Mary's robotics team is heading to the World Championships
- Golf Tip: Harbor Links Golf Course
- Golf Tip: Grants Pass Golf Club
- Golf Tip: Mount Shasta Resort Golf Course