MEDFORD -- After two weeks of voting, the results are in and with 42 percent of the overall vote, Eagle Point's Ethan Diaz and Dante Lallo are your 2018 Friday Night Blitz Play of the Year recipients.
The duo combined for a trip drill interception in the team's Week 5 win over Ashland, with Diaz tipping it to Lallo before the entire Eagles sideline emptied onto the field. The duo beat out eight other plays to earn the honor and each player was awarded a $40 gift card to Rosario's in Medford.
To hear them break down the play and give their thoughts on the award, watch the video above as they joined the Newswatch 12 sports guys in studio.
- Eagle Point's Dante Lallo & Ethan Diaz Win NW12 Play of the Year
- 2018 High School Football Preview: Eagle Point Eagles
- Medford Native Dante Olson Places Third in Buck Buchanan Award
- Edwards Eclipses 1,300 Career Points, Crater Thumps Eagle Point
- Golf Tip of the Week: Eagle Point Golf Club
- Roundball Wrap: 2017-18 Eagle Point Boys Basketball Schedule
- Roundball Wrap: 2017-18 Eagle Point Girls Basketball Schedule
- Golf Tip of the Week: Eagle Point Golf Course
- Eagle Point, Montana Standout Tyrone Holmes Signs with LA Chargers
- Eagle Point to Host First Annual Table Tennis Tournament