MEDFORD—With the start of spring practices a week away, Southern Oregon head football coach Charlie Hall joined NewsWatch 12’s Jake Garcia in studio to set the stage.
With 12 practices and two scrimmages before the Spring Game on May 3, what questions does Hall want answered in that time? How is quarterback Wyatt Hutchinson set to approach the spring with a year as the starter under his belt? What intrigued Hall about nailing down an opening day matchup with FCS Division I Sacramento State as opposed to a team from the Frontier Conference?
Those questions and more answered in the interview above.
Below are the dates of spring practices. All sessions are open to the public.
Wednesday, April 3 | 8 am – 10 am
Friday, April 5 | 8 am – 10 am
Tuesday, April 9 | 8 am – 10 am
Thursday, April 11 | 8 am – 10 am
Friday, April 12 | 8 am – 10 am
Tuesday, April 16 | 8 am - 10 am
Thursday, April 18 | 8 am – 10 am
Friday, April 19 (Scrimmage #1) | 5:30 pm
Tuesday, April 23 | 8 am – 10 am
Thursday, April 25 | 8 am – 10 am
Friday, April 26 (Scrimmage #2) | 5:30 pm
Tuesday, April 30 | 8 am – 10 am
Wednesday, May 1 | 8 am – 10 am
Thursday, May 2 | 8 am – 10 am
Friday, May 3 | SPRING GAME | 6:00 pm
- Charlie Hall Previews SOU Spring Practices
- Charlie Hall Answers SOU Fan Questions
- SOU Football Holds First Official Visits of Charlie Hall Era
- Coaches, Players Reflect on SOU Football's Spring Practices
- SOU Football 2018 Preview: Offense
- SOU Football 2018 Preview: Defense
- SOU FB Reaction: Charlie Hall Breaks Down Win Over Eastern Oregon
- SOU's Charlie Hall Named Coach of the Year, QB Tanner Trosin Offensive Player of the Year
- WATCH: SOU Head Coach Charlie Hall Talks Recruitment of HOFer Brian Urlacher
- SOU Head Coach Charlie Hall Reflects on 2018 Season, 2019 Recruiting Class