MEDFORD, Ore.—Oregon Ducks offensive coordinator Marcus Arroyo and wide receivers coach Michael Johnson attended South Medford High School’s practice on Monday to visit Chase Cota, a four-star wide receiver recruit.
This comes just a few hours after Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly visited Cota as well.
Notre Dame and Oregon are among Cota’s list of seven possible schools—Alabama, California, Georgia, UCLA and USC are still in the mix as well.
Cota is expected to make a decision during the late December signing period.
- Ahead of Championship Prep, Notre Dame and Oregon Visit Cota
- South Medford Star Receiver Chase Cota Commits to UCLA
- WATCH: Oregon State Athletics Leaders Visit Southern Oregon
- Battle Between Star Cousins, Cota & Breeze, May Determine South Medford, Lake Oswego's Fate
- South Medford Star Chase Cota "Pretty Sure" Where he Will Play College Football
- Chase Cota Earns Start for West in Army All-American Bowl
- Oregon State Advances to College World Series National Championship
- Singler Family Eyes Trio of Championships
- Cascade Christian Wins 3A State Championship
- North Medford Wins Second Straight SWC Championship