MEDFORD -- New golfers and old golfers alike can find something to love about Quail Point Golf Course in Medford. The nine-hole course is good for beginners and seniors, but that doesn't mean it's an incredibly easy course.
"With the design, the greens are very challenging," clubhouse pro Vince Domenzain said, "As you'll find out, there are lots of trees."
Those trees are supposed to show you the lane to hit the ball. That, of course, isn't always what they actually do.
"They'll definitely stop the ball," Domenzain said, "But sometimes they'll knock it back into play if you're lucky that day."
If you're not up for a nine-hole course, the facility also has a unique 18-hole putting course, similar to mini golf.
"It only takes about an hour to get around, so it's a fun thing to do with family or if you have guests in town," Domenzain said, "It's something to do outdoors that doesn't take very long."
With the challenging greens on the nine-hole course, you might be better served practicing your short game on that putting course anyway.
- Golf Tip of the Week: Quail Point Golf Course
- Golf Tip of the Week: Eagle Point Golf Club
- Golf Tip of the Week: Eagle Point Golf Course
- Golf Tip: Harbor Links Golf Course
- Golf Tip: Grants Pass Golf Club
- Golf Tip: Mount Shasta Resort Golf Course
- Golf Tip: Lake Shastina Golf Resort
- Golf Tip of the Week: Centennial Golf Club
- Golf Tip of the Week: Mount Shasta Resort Golf Course
- Golf Tip of the Week: Harbor Links Golf Course