CORVALLIS -- In just their second game of the season, the 18th-ranked Oregon State women's basketball team looks to be in midseason form. Yes, they faced Utah Valley Wednesday night, but they ran the visitors out of the gym, winning 98 to 41.
Marie Gulich score 19 points and was a perfect 9-for-9 from the field. She added seven rebounds and four blocks. Mikayla Pivec poured in 18 of her own, racked up eight assists, had four steals and six rebounds.
The Beavers were consistent, scoring 48 points in the first half and 50 in the second. Next up for Oregon State, who is now 2-0 on the year, is sixth-ranked Notre Dame on Sunday morning.
- (18) Oregon State Runs Utah Valley out of the Gym in Blowout Win
- Friday Night Blitz: South Medford Avenges Playoff Woes with Blowout Win over Gresham
- (7) Oregon Avenges Friday Loss, Tops (18) Oregon State to Snap 14-Game Civil War Losing Streak
- (18) Oregon State Beats (7) Oregon for 14th Straight Time in Overtime Thriller
- Oregon State's Heimlich Goes Undrafted
- Five Southern Oregon Athletes Win Oregon Sports Awards
- Southern Oregon Cruises to 32nd Straight Win Over Oregon Tech
- Hidden Valley Girls Soccer Embrace Road Warrior Mentality One Win from State Title
- Oregon Wins Scoring-Starved Redbox Bowl
- Oregon State Bests Oregon to Snap Civil War Losing Streak