CORVALLIS -- In the 99th installment of the Civil War, the Oregon State women's basketball team won its 14th battle in a row. It took extra time to be decided as the Beavers won 85-79 in overtime.
For the first time in a while, Oregon seemed like the favorite heading into the match up, but the Beavers held serve at home. It looked like OSU would win the game in regulation, but sophomore Sabrina Ionescu hit a monster three with seven seconds left to tie the game at 75.
On the ensuing possession, Mikayla Pivec had a chance to win the game at the horn and got a good look, but couldn't get it to fall. The Beavers dominated the overtime period to grab the big W behind a career day from Kat Tudor, who scored 34 points behind seven threes.
Despite 35 from Ionesu, Oregon falls for just the third time all season. The Beavers now trail them by just one game in the Pac 12 standings. They can jump ahead of the Ducks if they can win the rivalry game for the 15th straight time on Sunday. The two teams square off then in Eugene.
- (18) Oregon State Beats (7) Oregon for 14th Straight Time in Overtime Thriller
- Southern Oregon MBB Clips Oregon Tech in Scoring-Friendly Thriller
- Southern Oregon Cruises to 32nd Straight Win Over Oregon Tech
- Southern Oregon Shocked by Eastern Oregon, Drops Second Straight
- (7) Oregon Avenges Friday Loss, Tops (18) Oregon State to Snap 14-Game Civil War Losing Streak
- Oregon State's Heimlich Goes Undrafted
- Beavers, Singler Look for Second Straight Win Over Oregon
- Oregon State Bests Oregon to Snap Civil War Losing Streak
- Oregon, Oregon State Each Move on to Women's Elite Eight
- WATCH: Oregon State Athletics Leaders Visit Southern Oregon