KLAMATH FALLS, Ore.--The Henley boys and girls basketball teams both secured non-conference wins in blowout fashion Wednesday night, each with lopsided wins over La Pine.
The boys team advanced to 8-2 on the year with a 67-33 win over the 3A Hawks. The girls meanwhile overcame a two-point deficit at halftime and stormed to a 60-34 win, getting to 8-3.
The contests represented two of the final Wednesday night high school basketball games of the season. As league play approaches, nearly all games will be confined to Tuesdays and Fridays.
For Henley and the rest of the 4A Skyline Conference, however, their league play won't start until slightly later. The Hornets have one final non-conference tournament tune-up this weekend before beginning their conference slate on January 9 against North Valley.
- Henley Boys and Girls Route La Pine
- North Valley Boys and Girls Each Lose Close Games to Junction City
- Crater Girls Win Christmas Classic for Second Straight Year
- Crater Boys Win First League Title In 28 Years
- The Roundball Wrap: High School Girls Basketball Scores on Friday, January 12
- South Medford Girls See 92-Game SWC Winning Streak Come to End
- The Roundball Wrap: High School Boys Basketball Scores on Friday, January 12
- The Roundball Wrap: HS Boys Basketball Scores On February 18, 2018