JOSEPHINE COUNTY, Ore -- A man who was driving a truck that was associated with kidnapping out of Douglas County, is now in the Josephine County Jail on unrelated charges.
The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety said that they located a gray pickup truck last Friday. Officers were unable stop the driver, 29 year old Freddy Ayala out of Madras, after a pursuit heading eastbound towards SR-238.
Oregon State Police later located Ayala between Grants Pass and Jacksonville. Officers were able to spike the truck near the Applegate Bridge before it came to a stop near milepost 17 on SR-238.
Ayala is currently facing charges including reckless driving, and attempt to elude.
This post will be updated as it is developing.
- Driver arrested in Josephine County after police chase
- Josephine County Fair
- Controversy in Josephine County
- Josephine County Man Shot
- Sheriff: Two Arrested for Josephine County Burglary
- Suspects Arrested in Josephine County After Ramming Police Cruiser
- Emergency Crews Free Driver in Josephine County Rollover Crash
- Driver dies in the hospital following Josephine County crash
- Driver removed from car after crash in Josephine County
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office: Missing Josephine County Man Found Safe