A vending machine at the Medford YMCA was destroyed after it was intentionally set on fire earlier this morning.
Medford Fire-Rescue responded to the fire around 3:40 A.M. The fire was contained to a single machine outside of the building. The fire did not spread and did not cause any damage to the exterior of the building.
Medford Police say it is an arson investigation, as they have someone on video setting something very bright under the machine, which soon began to burn.
- YMCA Vending Machine Completly Burned After It Was Intentionally Set On Fire
- Man charged with setting fire to 3 Oregon vending machines
- Jacksonville Fire Department Receives CPR Machine
- Man Accused of Intentionally Swerving Into Motorcyclist Indicted
- Fire Crews Train with Smoke Machines During Annual Training
- Fire Managers Start Controlled Burns
- Kid Time, YMCA Bus Vandalized in Medford
- Scientists Analyze Miles Fire Burn Scar
- 15-acre Fire Burns Near Cave Junction
- Medford home burned down from fire