EAGLE POINT, Ore. -- This Saturday is National Wreaths Across America Day where hundreds of thousands of wreaths will be laid to pay tribute to U.S. veterans.
The tradition started at Arlington National Cemetery.
This year more than 1.8 million wreaths will be laid by volunteers nationwide.
One local ceremony is happening at Eagle National Point Cemetery and it starts 11 a.m.
- 'Wreaths Across America' Honors Fallen Vets
- 'Wreaths Across America' Ceremony Honors Fallen Veterans
- Eagle Point National Cemetery Honors Fallen Military and Veterans with 'Wreaths Across America' Ceremony
- Wreaths Across America makes sure fallen veterans are not forgotten during the holidays
- Boatnik Honors Fallen Soldiers with Memorial Day Observance
- Flags at Half Staff to Honor Fallen Firefighters
- Ohio student suspended for project meant to honor fallen soldiers
- Fallen Ashland officer's name joins those honored at state memorial
- Jackson and Josephine Counties honor current and fallen officers
- Hundreds honor fallen heroes at Eagle Point National Cemetery