GRANTS PASS, Ore.-- Police say a fire at a residential care facility Friday morning was intentionally set. Police arrested Mary McKillop, 66, who lives at the facility.
The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety says firefighters and police responded to a fire in the kitchen at the facility on Carnahan Drive around 5:00 a.m. Friday.
A person who worked at the facility was able to get the fire under control with a fire extinguisher. No one was injured.
Fire investigators were able to determine the cause which led to McKillop's arrested. She's facing arson charges.
- Woman arrested for arson at residential care facility in Grants Pass
- Domino's 'Dumpster Fire' in Grants Pass Prompts Arson Arrest
- Roseburg Residential Fire
- Suspect Arrested in Grants Pass for Punching, Strangling Woman
- Information Needed: Grants Pass Woman Missing
- Grants Pass Woman Killed in Crash
- Police: Missing Grants Pass Woman Found Safe
- 5 Arrested In Grants Pass Drug Bust
- Accused Sex Offender Arrested In Grants Pass
- Caveman Repairs in Grants Pass