KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. -- Shortly after midnight on March 14, 2018, a young woman was found fatally stabbed near Oak and Commercial Streets in downtown Klamath Falls.
The victim has been identified as Melina Corrine Ghost. Law enforcement notified her family of the tragic news. The Klamath County District Attorneys’ office remains available to provide services to her family members.
Klamath Falls Police Department responded and activated the Major Crime Team to handle the investigation. The Klamath County Major Crime team consists of members from Klamath Falls Police Department, Klamath County Sheriff’s Office, Oregon State Police, Klamath County Community Corrections and the Klamath County District Attorney’s Office.
A person of interest has been interviewed. More information will be released as it becomes available.
Anyone with information should contact law enforcement at 541-883-5336.
- Woman found stabbed to death in Klamath Falls
- Arrest Made In Fatal Klamath Falls Stabbing
- Stabbing Suspect in Custody near Klamath Falls
- Klamath Falls Woman Dies in Car Crash
- Klamath County Woman's Mysterious Death Sparks Investigation
- Male in critical condition after being stabbed in Klamath Falls
- Klamath County Stabbing Suspect Taken Into Custody
- Klamath Falls Man Pleads Guilty in Shooting Death
- Klamath Falls Police Officers Awarded for Saving Woman's Life
- Woman Dies After Being Hit By Car In Klamath Falls