MEDFORD, Ore.-- Southern Oregon now holds the title for the largest cinnamon roll in the world.
The colossal cinnamon roll, baked by Wolferman's Gourmet Baked Goods out of the Harry & David campus, came it at 1,149.7 lbs.
That beats the previous record of 609 pounds.
The cinnamon roll took about 11 hours to bake and took more than 100 people to make.
Harry & David President Steve Lightman says, "A gentleman that runs our Wolferman's division came up with this idea that today is cinnamon roll day and he wanted to break the record to have the largest cinnamon roll made."
Guinness World Records Adjudicator Kaitlin Vesper says, "For all of our food related attempts part of our requirements is that the food item in its entirety must be eaten so we must ensure that none of the food is wasted or thrown out."
The record-holding roll will have to be completely consumed, and you can be a part of that.
Pieces will be served at the Pear Blossom Festival this Friday and Saturday.
Two dollars will get you an eight-ounce slice and all of the proceeds go to charity.
You can find the roll at the corner of Bartlett and 5th at the festival.
- Wolferman's Breaks World Record For Largest Cinnamon Roll
- Wolferman's Attempts Record-Breaking 800-Pound Cinnamon Roll
- Giant Cinnamon Roll Funds $5,000 Donation to Medford Non-Profit
- Giant Cinnamon Roll Brings In Giant Donation To Local Charity
- AIFF Sees Record Breaking Number of Entries
- World's largest bee spotted for the first time since 1981
- The world's second-largest emperor penguin colony has nearly disappeared
- Ridiculously cold temps in the Northeast break records
- Pettinger sets world records after losing leg in motorcycle accident
- Border Officials Report Largest-Ever Fentanyl Bust