GRANTS PASS, Ore.-- We're recieving reports of several crashes along Interstate 5, caused by winter weather.
The crashes are causing delays from 20 minutes to 2 hours.
According to trip check, these delays are on I-5 Northbound a few miles away from Grants Pass.
The delays affect the median, two lanes of traffic and the shoulder.
ODOT says with winter weather occuring, expect delays and use caution.
- Winter Weather Causes Delays on I-5
- Winter Weather Causes School Delays
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Causes Delays on I-5
- Winter Weather Causes School Delays/Closures
- Motorcycle crash creates delays on I-5 near Exit 27
- Overturned Semi Causing Delays on I-5 Northbound Near Glendale
- I-5 Closure stopping deliveries?
- Winter Conditions Cause School Delays, Closures
- Multi-vehicle crash cleared, delays remain on I-5 southbound in Medford
- Expect delays on I-5 south of Ashland and into Siskiyou County as road work begins