YREKA, Cal. — A WINTER STORM WARNING has been issued for South Central, North Central and Southeastern Siskiyou County, as well as for the South Central Oregon Cascades from 1 PM Wednesday until 1 PM Thursday.
Heavy snowfall is expected with total accumulations of 12-18 inches possible, local accumulations up to 24 inches. Blowing snow will be an issue with wind gusts possible up to 50 MPH. Travel is strongly discouraged because of dangerous conditions. I-5 south of Weed, Snowman's Summit, Dead Horse Summit and all Cascade Passes will be impacted.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY has been issued for the Southern Oregon Cascades and Siskiyous, Central Siskiyou County, Klamath County and Lake County from 1 PM Wednesday until 1 PM Thursday.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY has also been issued for areas of Jackson, Josephine and Curry Counties above 2,000 feet from 7 PM Wednesday until 1 PM Thursday. New snowfall amounts between 1-4 inches are possible, with localized amounts up to 8 inches.
- Winter Storm Warning Issued for Siskiyou County
- Winter Storm Warning: Traffic & Road Conditions
- Winter Storm Warning for Jackson, Josephine, and Curry County
- Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office Investigate Suspicious Death
- State of Emergency Declared in Siskiyou County
- California National Guard Arrives In Siskiyou County
- CASA of Siskiyou County Looking for Volunteers
- Siskiyou County Voters Hope for Republican Governor
- Two People Found Dead in Siskiyou County
- Measles vaccine advisory in Siskiyou County