MERLIN, Ore. — Friday is "Steve Irwin Day" for Wildlife Images Rehabilitation and Education Center, and that means deals that will make you say "Crikey!"
From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, admission to Wildlife Images is completely free. Also, the organization said, people can save 25 percent on Wildlife Images memberships.
Wildlife Images has had a long and fruitful relationship with the Irwins, going back decades. Terri Irwin grew up in western Oregon, and eventually delivered her beloved cougar, Malina, into Wildlife Image's care in 1992 — an event that became the pilot episode for the Crocodile Hunter.
- Wildlife Images offers big discounts for 'Steve Irwin Day'
- Wildlife Images gets visit from the Irwins ahead of Animal Planet debut
- Discount Tire
- Wildlife Images Offers Free Admission for Furloughed Families
- Wildlife Images Suffers from Wildfire Smoke
- Surgery Saves Vision of Wildlife Images Owl
- Wildlife Images again offers the opportunity to feed your ex to a bear for Valentine's Day
- OSF Offers $10 Community Rush Discount
- Threatened species admitted to Wildlife Images’ Animal Clinic
- Wildlife Images gift shop burglarized overnight, staff says