Wildfire smoke in Southern Oregon & Northern California is raising concerns about air quality.
Poor air quality can lead to serious health issues including heart attacks.
A local health expert explains who's most at risk and what you can do to protect your lungs during fire season.
- Wildfire Smoke Raises Health Concerns
- Health Impacts of Wildfire Smoke on Firefighters
- Wildlife Images Suffers from Wildfire Smoke
- Finding New Smoke in Smoke
- Community Leaders Work to Lower Impact of Wildfire Smoke
- Ash and Smoke from Wildfires Clog Air Filters on Cars
- Rogue Valley Inundated With Wildfire Smoke, Reaching Hazardous Levels
- Crater Lake Saw Few Visitors Because of Wildfire Smoke
- Richardson's Treatment for Brain Cancer Raises Concerns
- CANCER AWARENESS: Top Health Concerns for Men