WHITE CITY, Ore. — A White City man is in the Jackson County Jail after being accused of sexually abusing a child when his wife was babysitting at their home.
Deputies arrested 78-year-old Marical Palomares-Aguilar on Wednesday at the home in the 2700-block of Falcon Street in White City. The Jackson County Sheriff's Office said that Palomares-Aguilar's wife had been babysitting the victim.
Palomares-Aguilar faces charges for Sex Abuse in the First Degree and Sex Abuse in the Third Degree. His bail has been set at $255,000.
Anyone who may have further information about this investigation is asked to contact Detective Steve Bohn at the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office Tip Line 541-774-8333.
- White City man arrested on New Year's Day, accused of child sex abuse
- Transient Accused of Child Sex Abuse
- Douglas County man accused of child sex abuse
- White City Man Found Guilty of Sex Abuse Charges
- Police: Grants Pass Man Arrested for Sex Abuse of Child
- Josephine County Man Arrested, Accused of Sex Abuse
- White City man convicted of sex abuse sentenced to nearly 17 years in prison
- Gold Hill Man Arrested for Sex Abuse
- Grants Pass Police charge man with child sex abuse
- Medford man pleads guilty to encouraging child sex abuse