MEDFORD, Ore. — A White City man is guilty of multiple sexual abuse charges, a jury decided on Friday afternoon. The announcement came from the Jackson County District Attorney's office on Tuesday.
Donald James McLaughlin (48 or 49 years old, according to court records) was convicted of Sodomy in the First Degree, two counts of Unlawful Sexual Penetration in the First Degree, three counts of Sexual Abuse in the First Degree and two counts of Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree.
An indictment of McLaughlin came down in February of 2017, but the case has been sealed to the media since McLaughlin's arrest. Court records indicate that McLaughlin was accused of sexually abusing multiple victims.
The verdict came following a three-day trial, according to the DA's office. The Honorable Lorenzo Mejia has set a sentencing date for January 25 at 11 a.m.
- White City Man Found Guilty of Sex Abuse Charges
- Coos Bay Man Found Guilty of Sex Abuse at Cambodian Orphanage
- Classroom Volunteer Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges
- Oregon Man Awaiting Trial on Sex Abuse Charges Disappears
- Oregon Sex Offender Arrested on New Sex Abuse Charges
- Gold Hill Man Arrested for Sex Abuse
- White City House Fire
- UPDATE: Deputies Arrest Wanted White City Man
- Man Arrested in Brookings for Kidnapping and Sex Abuse
- Josephine County Man Arrested, Accused of Sex Abuse