CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — The Jackson County Fair opens on Wednesday afternoon — and if you're planning on attending this year, it's important to know the details. Below you'll find all the nuts and bolts on this year's fair at the Expo.
- Wed. & Thur. (July 10-11) 2 p.m. – Midnight
- Fri. & Sat. (July 12-13) 11 a.m. – Midnight
- Sun. (July 14) 11 am – 7 pm
- Fair admission is $10 for adults and kids 13+ at the gate, seniors between 62-74 years are $6, seniors 75+ get in free.
- Carnival wristbands are $35 at the gate (for unlimited rides).
- The Fair Season Pass gets you daily admission for $25.
- Concert tickets are sold separately and vary by seating from $25 - $60.
- Wednesday, July 10th – BiMart Customer Appreciation, $2.00 off Gate Admission with BiMart Card.
- Thursday, July 11th – Veterans Day, $2 off gate admission with Military ID.
- Friday, July 12 – Senior Day, All Seniors Free thanks to Health Net.
- Saturday, July 13 – Better Built Construction Day.
- Sunday, Free Admission – Ray’s Food Place.
- Free Parking at the Expo every day, sponsored by Butler Automotive Group.
- Carpool to the Fair and help reduce traffic.
- What to expect at the 2019 Jackson County Fair
- Jackson County Spring Garden Fair
- Expo Prepares For Jackson County Fair
- American Idol Live Comes to the Jackson County Fair
- Food, carnival rides and livestock at the Jackson County Fair
- Jackson County Fair: This year vs. last year
- Oregon Century: History of the Jackson County Fair
- Jackson County Fair takes steps to prevent E. Coli infections
- Jackson County Fair officially opens on Wednesday afternoon
- Jackson County Parks