NEAR SAMS VALLEY, Ore. -- A water tender near the Ramsey Canyon fire overturned Sunday morning, sending the driver to the hospital.
Medford Fire-Rescue said fuel was leaking near the Ramsey Road and Meadows Road, and crews were working to clean it up.
A public information officer with the Ramsey Canyon Fire information line said the driver sustained a non-life threatening injury. She also added this is in an area with strong containment lines, so the fuel isn't a fire concern.
- Water Tender Driver Brought to Hospital After Truck Overturns
- Driver injured after tanker truck overturns on Antioch Road
- Missing Oregon Truck Driver Found
- Overturned Semi-Truck Blocks I-5 Northbound South of Ashland
- Trucking industry experiencing shortage of drivers
- Horse Rescued From Overturned Trailer
- Driver Crashes into Tree, Taken to Hospital
- 'Impatient Driver' Gets Truck Stuck in Table Rock Roadwork
- Truck Drivers Working Through Heavy Rain and Winds
- I-5 Closure Cuts Paychecks For Some Truck Drivers