HARBOR, Ore. — Two wanted suspects have been arrested in Harbor, according to the Curry County Sheriff's Office (CCSO). Both suspects were fugitives from Coos County, wanted on charges of Manslaughter I, Assault I, and Criminal Mistreatment I.
The Coos Bay Police Department reached out for assistance from the CCSO and local law enforcement agencies in Curry County around 1:15 p.m. on Thursday, according to CCSO. They had reason to believe that the two suspects were in the Brookings or Harbor area.
Law enforcement agencies in Curry County were provided with photos, descriptions, and vehicle information for 46-year-old Michael Bowman and 42-year-old Christine Bush.
A CCSO detective located a vehicle matching the provided description around 2:53 p.m. outside of a residence in Harbor. Sheriff's deputies, aided by Oregon State Police (OSP) troopers, made contact with Bowman and Bush at the residence and arrested them on felony warrants.
The OSP helped transport both suspects to the Curry County Jail, after which the CCSO conveyed them to the Coos County Jail.
- Wanted Suspects Arrested in Curry County
- 911 In Curry County Fixed
- Man Wanted In Curry County Crimes Apprehended in Nevada
- Curry County Sheriff's Office Searches for Shooting Suspect
- FBI Searches for Suspect in Curry County Shooting
- Curry County Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Man
- Power outage affects thousands in Curry County
- Curry County turns away from tsunami sirens
- Sheriff: K-9 helps trooper take down 'extremely violent' wanted Curry County man
- Sheriff: Man wanted in Curry County assaulted deputies with Bobcat tractor