MEDFORD, Or -- All month long Newswatch 12, the Salvation Army and Walmart have joined forces to help give families in need the Christmas they deserve.
It wouldn't be possible without the help of the volunteers like Casey Marshall.
"I've been doing this for 6 years and counting and I love what i'm doing," Casey said.
Donating his time to the Salvation Army is not just a one time thing.
"If they tell me to go home tomorrow, I'll go home but I'll find a way to sneak back in," Casey said.
For volunteers like Casey giving back to his community and Salvation Army is what he lives for.
- Volunteers help make Season for Sharing possible
- Season for Sharing: Holiday Toy & Food Drive
- Salvation Army Kicks Off Season for Sharing
- Rogue Valley Street Rods makes large donation to Season for Sharing drive
- Pacific Power makes plans for Wildfire Season
- Salvation Army Volunteer: "It's nice to make a difference"
- Volunteers Help Make Coats for Kids Run Smoothly
- Volunteers Help Rescue Animals
- Volunteers Needed For Trail Maintenance
- Volunteers Track Native Bumble Bees