JOSEPHINE COUNTY, Ore.-- Volunteer drivers are needed for cancer patients in Josephine County.
The Josephine County Relay for Life says for many cancer patients, getting to and from treatment is one of their toughest challenges.
The American Cancer Society is asking for your help to provide transportation for people in your community.
This could be as simple as a few hours of your week to help those battling cancer.
To learn more, call your American Cancer Society at 800.227.2345.
- Volunteer Drivers Needed For Cancer Patients
- Cancer Patient Receives New Car
- Volunteers Needed For Trail Maintenance
- Volunteers Help Rescue Animals
- Renewal Suite Helps Breast Cancer Patient Find Normalcy While in Treatment
- Preventing Breast Cancer: Genetic History & Cancer Screening
- Volunteers Track Native Bumble Bees
- Understanding Lung Cancer
- OSF Actor Dies From Cancer
- The Unexpected Costs of Cancer